Microsoft Office 365 Practical (Account Version)
Build your Business:
Work the way you want, almost anywhere, with always up-to-date “Web versions” of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, along with business intelligence tools to help run and grow your business.
- Monthly updates: Get the latest features and capabilities with fully installed and always up-to-date versions of, Word, Excel, PowerPoint for Windows/Mac.
- Self-service business intelligence: Do more with Excel. Discover and connect to data with Get & Transform (Power Query), model and analyze with Power Pivot, and visualize insights with new maps and charts.
- Office for the web: Create and edit documents in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel right from a browser.
- Works across multiple devices: Get the fully online office apps on multiple PCs, tablets, and mobile devices (including Windows, and Mac).
- Professional digital storytelling: Easily create and share engaging, interactive, web-based reports, presentations, newsletters, training, and more right from your mobile device, tablet, or browser with Sway.
Notes for Microsoft Office 365 Practical Subscription:
- User/Customer requires to change the login password on the first login, you can also change your password anytime in your Office 365 dashboard, if you already inside your 365 account.
- Please Do not forget your password, it is irretrievable once forgotten to ensure accounts are never accessed by anyone else aside from the first person that logged in.